The LLT Channel
A Place for Lawyers to Discuss Legal Topics
How We Got Here
Where We Are Now
In today’s digital world, people are meeting in-person less and less, and more and more in online forums. People have less time to travel to physical locations and are spending more time getting things accomplished online. From groceries to clothing, from dating to therapy sessions, from academic tutoring to sports lessons, people are getting goods and services online without leaving the comfort of their homes and offices. Not only do people spend more and more time doing things online that they used to do “in real life,” the typical person is becoming more and more comfortable with digital commerce and communication. Many people even prefer to send a text message or email rather than getting on the phone to have a conversation in real time.
These things and more have led us to see the need for legal professionals to have a digital forum to exchange information, and to have discourse and debate, without the time constraints of more traditional professional organizations’ events and conferences.
It does not matter whether or not you want to actively participate in our online forums and informational “events,” or just want to read through what your peers and colleagues have to say about topics that are of interest to you- you can do either of these, or find a happy medium for yourself someplace in between. Even though we do not know you personally, because of your profession, we know how valuable your time is and want to provide you with a place to get the information and connections you want without it taking time you cannot afford to give.
Request a Consultation
- Why Workplace Sexual Harassment Must Be Reported (12/10/2021) – Why Workplace Sexual Harassment Must Be Reported Being sexually harassed in the workplace is something no one should have to endure. Your place of employment should be a safe space where you go there to get work done, then come home. There is never a valid reason for sexual harassment, and all incidents of it […]
- Property Title Searches Are Critical to Any Real Estate Transaction (11/7/2021) – Purchasing a new home or property is exciting for prospective homeowners and business owners. However, the process can, at times, seem cumbersome, as there will be many steps to ensure a successful real estate transaction. There’s nothing more frustrating and even heartbreaking than experiencing challenges that impact your ability to obtain the real estate you […]
- Hiring an Attorney to Protect You From IRS Tax Debt Collection Harassment (6/30/2021) – IRS Tax Lawyer Being harassed by a debt collection agency can be tiring and annoying for any debtor who owes a creditor money. A debt collector may pester the debtor with incessant phone calls, letters and voicemails that do not stop as a lawyer, like a IRS tax lawyer Baltimore, MD from a firm like […]
- What to Look for in a Child Custody Lawyer (6/14/2021) – No parent wants to have to seek the assistance of a child custody lawyer but those who do often have many questions and concerns. This is why it is critical to seek quality legal assistance when pursuing a child custody case or even just modifying existing orders. Finding the right child custody lawyer for you […]
- Is Bankruptcy Your Only Debt Relief Option? (6/5/2021) – Bankruptcy Lawyer If you feel overwhelmed by debt, you may be considering options to release yourself from the burden. One of the most common ways to relieve your debts is to use bankruptcy, as a lawyer like a bankruptcy lawyer Meriden, CT from a law firm like CT Bankruptcy Attorneys, can explain. You do not […]
- Tips To Review Your Estate Plan (5/21/2021) – An estate plan contains critical legal documents, but it is not something that remains top of mind for most people. Once you have worked with a lawyer to set one up, it is important to revisit it periodically. A good time to do so can be after a major life event, such as: Real estate […]
- What can I recover in compensation for brain injuries caused at the workplace? (5/20/2021) – If you or a loved one suffered brain injuries in an accident, solid legal representation is critical. The medical consequences and complications can be considerable when brain tissue is damaged, which means your losses may be extensive. Under the circumstances, you can trust a workplace brain injury lawyer in El Paso, TX to handle your […]
- Animal Attacks: The Legal Aspect (4/23/2021) – Pets, most families in the United States own them. Whether it be a cat or a dog these furry friends are always there for the owners. However, what happens when one of these animals attacks someone? In what situations will the owner be forced to take responsibility for the pets actions? Many people go through […]
- Who Should Get an Uncontested Divorce? (4/23/2021) – A divorce is one of the most challenging events that anyone can go through. Handling a divorce can stir a lot of strong emotions, and it can make it difficult to make objective decisions. Hiring a divorce lawyer may be a good decision for you, particularly if you are facing an uncontested divorce. A contested […]
- How Can You Pay a Bankruptcy Lawyer? (4/20/2021) – Paying for a Bankruptcy Lawyer When you’re facing bankruptcy, adding lawyer’s fees to the budget might seem like a stretch. So, what are your options? It really depends on your resources and the type of bankruptcy you’re filing. Here are some of the considerations. Chapter 7 or Chapter 13? The type of bankruptcy matters because […]