The LLT Channel
A Place for Lawyers to Discuss Legal Topics
How We Got Here
Where We Are Now
In today’s digital world, people are meeting in-person less and less, and more and more in online forums. People have less time to travel to physical locations and are spending more time getting things accomplished online. From groceries to clothing, from dating to therapy sessions, from academic tutoring to sports lessons, people are getting goods and services online without leaving the comfort of their homes and offices. Not only do people spend more and more time doing things online that they used to do “in real life,” the typical person is becoming more and more comfortable with digital commerce and communication. Many people even prefer to send a text message or email rather than getting on the phone to have a conversation in real time.
These things and more have led us to see the need for legal professionals to have a digital forum to exchange information, and to have discourse and debate, without the time constraints of more traditional professional organizations’ events and conferences.
It does not matter whether or not you want to actively participate in our online forums and informational “events,” or just want to read through what your peers and colleagues have to say about topics that are of interest to you- you can do either of these, or find a happy medium for yourself someplace in between. Even though we do not know you personally, because of your profession, we know how valuable your time is and want to provide you with a place to get the information and connections you want without it taking time you cannot afford to give.
Request a Consultation
- Tips To Review Your Estate Plan (5/21/2021) – An estate plan contains critical legal documents, but it is not something that remains top of mind for most people. Once you have worked with a lawyer to set one up, it is important to revisit it periodically. A good time to do so can be after a major life event, such as: Real estate […]
- What can I recover in compensation for brain injuries caused at the workplace? (5/20/2021) – If you or a loved one suffered brain injuries in an accident, solid legal representation is critical. The medical consequences and complications can be considerable when brain tissue is damaged, which means your losses may be extensive. Under the circumstances, you can trust a workplace brain injury lawyer in El Paso, TX to handle your […]
- Animal Attacks: The Legal Aspect (4/23/2021) – Pets, most families in the United States own them. Whether it be a cat or a dog these furry friends are always there for the owners. However, what happens when one of these animals attacks someone? In what situations will the owner be forced to take responsibility for the pets actions? Many people go through […]
- Who Should Get an Uncontested Divorce? (4/23/2021) – A divorce is one of the most challenging events that anyone can go through. Handling a divorce can stir a lot of strong emotions, and it can make it difficult to make objective decisions. Hiring a divorce lawyer may be a good decision for you, particularly if you are facing an uncontested divorce. A contested […]
- How Can You Pay a Bankruptcy Lawyer? (4/20/2021) – Paying for a Bankruptcy Lawyer When you’re facing bankruptcy, adding lawyer’s fees to the budget might seem like a stretch. So, what are your options? It really depends on your resources and the type of bankruptcy you’re filing. Here are some of the considerations. Chapter 7 or Chapter 13? The type of bankruptcy matters because […]
- Tips For Launching Your New Business (4/14/2021) – Business Law Lawyer Starting a business is not easy, but it sure is an exciting time. It is important to be prepared when establishing your business, so you give it the best chances of success. One of the ways you can protect your new business is by talking with a lawyer who has specific knowledge […]
- What can a Family Lawyer Help Out With? (3/9/2021) – Family Law A family lawyer could be especially useful for those who are dealing with some family problems. The areas that a family lawyer deals in vary from lawyer to lawyer, but they generally can assist people in a few of the same areas. Let’s dive in and learn more about what a family lawyer […]
- Handling Your DUI Wisely (2/22/2021) – DUI Lawyer For nearly everyone, the embarrassment of being stopped and charged with a DUI (driving under the influence) offense is substantial. Not only could it affect your job, but it could also significantly damage your reputation. It can be especially devastating if you live in a small community, where everybody knows everyone’s business. It […]
- How Are Assets Divided During a Divorce? (2/7/2021) – Couples in the middle of a divorce must agree on a lot of emotionally charged topics. One of those topics is asset division, which includes things like money, possessions and property. Naturally, who gets ownership of which items is often contested in a divorce. If that is the case and each spouse is not able […]
- Why Caution Is Key When Buying a Business (11/12/2020) – Buying a new business can be an exciting and risky endeavor. The economy and its effect on individual businesses are impossible to predict, and what looks like a smart deal one day can turn into your biggest financial regret the next. But Outside economic factors and a business’s fluctuating revenue stream aren’t the only reasons […]