The LLT Channel
A Place for Lawyers to Discuss Legal Topics
How We Got Here
Where We Are Now
In today’s digital world, people are meeting in-person less and less, and more and more in online forums. People have less time to travel to physical locations and are spending more time getting things accomplished online. From groceries to clothing, from dating to therapy sessions, from academic tutoring to sports lessons, people are getting goods and services online without leaving the comfort of their homes and offices. Not only do people spend more and more time doing things online that they used to do “in real life,” the typical person is becoming more and more comfortable with digital commerce and communication. Many people even prefer to send a text message or email rather than getting on the phone to have a conversation in real time.
These things and more have led us to see the need for legal professionals to have a digital forum to exchange information, and to have discourse and debate, without the time constraints of more traditional professional organizations’ events and conferences.
It does not matter whether or not you want to actively participate in our online forums and informational “events,” or just want to read through what your peers and colleagues have to say about topics that are of interest to you- you can do either of these, or find a happy medium for yourself someplace in between. Even though we do not know you personally, because of your profession, we know how valuable your time is and want to provide you with a place to get the information and connections you want without it taking time you cannot afford to give.
Request a Consultation
- Elements of Every Wrongful Death Lawsuit (10/15/2022) – Family members of someone who died due to the negligence of another may be motivated to file a wrongful death lawsuit for restitution and as means to obtain justice for their relative taken too soon. Family members are advised to speak with a lawyer that is familiar with handling wrongful death cases so they have […]
- Common Types Of Employment Discrimination (8/11/2022) – Employment Discrimination Employment discrimination is something that unfortunately occurs to numerous people across a variety of different industries on a daily basis. There are numerous cases where an employee doesn’t even realize they are being discriminated against until a fellow coworker or friend brings it to their attention. If you believe that you or someone […]
- When Disabled People Are Injured By Others (7/20/2022) – In 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act was signed into law. This legislation affords numerous legal protections to Americans with disabilities, although its broadest protections concern anti-discrimination in employment and accessibility requirements for public accommodations. Since the ADA was passed, many states have expanded the formal, legal rights of persons with disabilities. In the event […]
- Topics an Elder Law Lawyer Can Help With (5/15/2022) – Topics an Elder Law Lawyer Can Help With Finding the right elder law lawyer to guide you through the many topics within the practice area can be intimidating. When you are seeking legal guidance so that you can take care of a loved one, you want to make sure that you are receiving the best […]
- How to Avoid Getting Into an Accident with a Truck (4/30/2022) – Passenger vehicles and commercial trucks often have to share roadways. As such, it’s important to keep an eye out for these trucks and drive defensively to avoid a collision. Here are some different ways you can avoid getting into an accident with a truck. Be Cautious When Passing There will likely be a time where […]
- What To do After a Car Accident (3/26/2022) – There are over 2.35 million Americans that are injured or disabled every year in car accidents. Over the course of an average lifespan, a person can be involved in about 3 to 4 accidents. This is why it is important that you know the steps to take if you are ever in an accident. These […]
- How Can You Prevent Your Business from Lawsuits? (3/7/2022) – How Can You Prevent Your Business from Lawsuits? Facing a lawsuit is every business owner’s worst nightmare, but it can happen. Lawsuits can tarnish a company’s reputation and cost thousands of dollars in legal fees. As a business owner, it’s important to do everything you can to keep your organization from getting sued. Here are […]
- Why is Hiring a Business Lawyer Important? (1/16/2022) – When you decide to run a business, you need people around you that you can trust to be there, no matter the situation. One of the biggest decisions that can help your business grow is hiring a business lawyer. They are going to be a valuable asset to your business as they are going to […]
- Why Workplace Sexual Harassment Must Be Reported (12/10/2021) – Why Workplace Sexual Harassment Must Be Reported Being sexually harassed in the workplace is something no one should have to endure. Your place of employment should be a safe space where you go there to get work done, then come home. There is never a valid reason for sexual harassment, and all incidents of it […]
- Property Title Searches And Estate Transaction (11/7/2021) – Purchasing a new home or property is exciting for prospective homeowners and business owners. However, the process can, at times, seem cumbersome, as there will be many steps to ensure a successful real estate transaction. There’s nothing more frustrating and even heartbreaking than experiencing challenges that impact your ability to obtain the real estate you […]